 General / 17740
17739  |  17741
Subject:
Damaged MINT Lego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2000 14:30:29 GMT

I made myself a cup tea of tea at lunch time and set aside an hour to open
and build my 6557 "Treasure Hunters". I broke the seals and opened the box.
Immediately, I noticed that one of the inverted brown arches was damaged
(the 1*1 brown plate size end was bent up to ~45 degrees). Obviously this
must have been some sort of manufacturing fault.

Has anyone else ever had damaged Lego in sets?

Scott A

The 6557
http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/view.asp?Set=6557-1&f=1&r=1