 General / 17765
Re: Damaged MINT Lego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2000 21:40:12 GMT

In lugnet.general, Damian Garcia writes:

"Xcalabur" <Xcalabur@rocketmail.com> wrote in message
Aye, there's a couple times I've opened a set and found faulty or missing
parts.  One time, a factory fault was my gain.  I bought a Snowspeeder, • and
somehow during manufacturing, two 1x3 orange slopes got stuck together. • Not
glue; melted plastic.  So, there was one extra slope.  This was easily
remedied with an Xacto knife to seperate the pieces.
-Chris

   I remember reading about this here a while back.  Someone received a
magic marker cap and another person had an incomplete Rock Raider drill.
Actually it was Joe Davenport that got both (and a misprinted door in Anikin's
Podracer)
Alan