 General / 16782
Re: Interview with Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 18:13:51 GMT

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes:
We try for this year 2000, even more.

2000 in 2000, eh? :-(

Ambiguity is half the fun in playing the complete-the-sentence game
(especially on CEO quotage-fodder :-).

   ...We forsee for this year 2000 to become history with strong results.

   ...To forsee continued fun, for this year, 2000, which we anticipate
   hopefully, having not forseen fun last year.

--Todd

[XFUT->.off-topic.fun]