 Off-Topic / Fun / 4922
Re: Interview with Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 22:04:12 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Susan Hoover writes:
In lugnet.general, Todd Lehman wrote:
  ...We forsee for this year 2000 to become history with strong
  results.

  ...To forsee continued fun, for this year, 2000, which we
  anticipate hopefully, having not forseen fun last year.

Todd, these are funny.  Are you running them through Babelfish,
perhaps?  Or does your twisted mind come up with these phrasings on its
own?

Thought them up while washing some dishes.  BTW, I love Babelfish for that
sort of thing, and I've noticed that it mangles English->Italian->English
very nicely.

--Todd