 General / 16796
Re: Interview with Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 23:46:59 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Alan Gerber writes:
If they want to be bigger than disney, then why are they making disney sets?

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em (and then beat 'em when they aren't looking).

I'm just suprised that there are no Coke sets yet.  Maybe after they get Disney
off the ground (a year or three) we'll see the Coke sets.

Ben Roller