 General / 16795
Re: Lego Club/ Mania Magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.books
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 23:45:38 GMT

Xcalabur <Xcalabur@rocketmail.com> wrote in message
news:Fs049J.C0D@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.general, Sheree Rosenkrantz writes:
Hi
This Dec. during the snow storms I signed my daughter up for the Lego • Club .
We were both looking forward to her getting the Mania Magazine.  Does • anyone
know how long it takes to start getting material from them.
There are 6 issues per year?  What is the current one?  When did it go • out?
Should I just sign her up again?  Advice please...

TIA
sheree

It took them about 3 weeks to send me my first issue.  Yes, there are 6 • issues
per year; they come every two months.  The current one is Mar/Apr, • featuring
Boba Fett and the Slave I on the cover.  I got it about 2 weeks ago.  In
addition to the 6 issues, you should get 4 quarterly S@H catalogs.  It
surprises me that you haven't got any from them.  If you're using the free • two-
year subscription form, I'd go ahead and sign her up again.  And no, I • don't
work for TLC, in case my wording makes it sound otherwise.  Hope this • helps!
-Chris

Thanks!  It does help.  I will sign her up again.   I have been getting the
S@H catalog since ordering from them in Jan.

sheree