 General / 16781
Re: Yellow train door sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 17:52:18 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Jeff Hudson writes:
In lugnet.general, Nick Goetz writes:
Please help. I have looked all through the train pics in Pause and I cannot
figure out where plain yellow train doors come from. Are the red and yellow
doors, like in 7740, just yellow doors with stickers?

-Nick

I have a pair of yellow doors with the red stripe on the bottom that I picked
up somewhere and yes they are a yellow door, but the red on the bottom is
printed on (it's not a sticker.)  However I'm sure it would easily come off
with Brasso.
Jeff

if there is ANYONE that has train doors with stripes of whatever color that was
thinking of taking Brasso to them...

STOP!

Chances are, almost no matter what color you have, I have the same door without
the stripe and I will trade you for it, door for door AND sweeten the deal.

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES Brasso your printed doors, PLEASE! Talk to me
first. I don't have solid yellow doors at the mo, but I'd pay a fair bit for
the ones with stripes.

++Lar