 General / 16780
16779  |  16781
Subject:
Dannon/Lego promotion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 17:40:10 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Well, just going through the coupons, we want across this:

You can win King's leo castle, Polar Base, Arctic Expedition, Guarded Treasury,
Ice surfe, King leo, or a primo set (if the winner is under-age :).

You find the game under the lid of something called Dannon Danimals...

Sorry I can't give more info, but I never had Dannon, and never will :P

Dan