 General / 16761
Re: Yellow train door sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 21:38:40 GMT

Excellent news now I need someone that will trade or sell them.

-Nick

followup to buy-sell-trade

In lugnet.general, Jeff Hudson writes:
In lugnet.general, Nick Goetz writes:
Please help. I have looked all through the train pics in Pause and I cannot
figure out where plain yellow train doors come from. Are the red and yellow
doors, like in 7740, just yellow doors with stickers?

-Nick

I have a pair of yellow doors with the red stripe on the bottom that I picked
up somewhere and yes they are a yellow door, but the red on the bottom is
printed on (it's not a sticker.)  However I'm sure it would easily come off
with Brasso.
Jeff