 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5353
Re: Yellow train door sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 22:08:19 GMT

In lugnet.general, Nick Goetz writes:
Excellent news now I need someone that will trade or sell them.
Please help. I have looked all through the train pics in Pause and I cannot
figure out where plain yellow train doors come from. Are the red and yellow
doors, like in 7740, just yellow doors with stickers?

Look at the box car on 7735.  No need to damage rare pieces.

Carbon 60