 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5362
Re: Yellow train door sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 02:47:20 GMT

OR if you get yellow doors with red stripes, you COULD offer to trade them to
other people for yellow doors, and make someone else happy too, RIGHT?  RIGHT?
;-)

(But no, I don't have any yellow doors to trade).

Nick Goetz wrote:

I'd be willing to take my chances. There are not may Lugnetters here in
Indianapolis and Todd hasn't required mug shots on member pages.  ;-)

-Nick

Mike Poindexter wrote in message ...
Nick,

You might get shot on sight if you go around telling people you take the • red
stripe off the yellow train doors.

Mike

Nick Goetz <ngoetz@iquest.net> wrote in message
Excellent news now I need someone that will trade or sell them.

-Nick

followup to buy-sell-trade

In lugnet.general, Jeff Hudson writes:
In lugnet.general, Nick Goetz writes:
Please help. I have looked all through the train pics in Pause and I • cannot
figure out where plain yellow train doors come from. Are the red and • yellow
doors, like in 7740, just yellow doors with stickers?

-Nick

I have a pair of yellow doors with the red stripe on the bottom that I • picked
up somewhere and yes they are a yellow door, but the red on the bottom • is
printed on (it's not a sticker.)  However I'm sure it would easily come • off
with Brasso.
Jeff

--
Tom Stangl