 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5361
FS or T: many transparent pieces and windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 01:12:03 GMT

I've got many different transparent pieces for sale and trade.  Here they are:

TRANS LT GREEN
4 1x1 round plates
1 2x2 disk w/ single stud on top
2 2x panel windows (I got these from the old Blacktron II sets)

TRANS GREEN
1 1x1 round plate

TRANS BLUE
2 1x2 panels
2 3x4x1 window pieces

TRANS YELLOW
4 1x1 round plates
1 1x1 square plate
2 1x1 cones

TRANS RED
7 1x1 round plates
1 1x1 square plate

TRANS ORANGE
2 1x1 cones
4 1x8 rods (these were used on the podracers as energy bars)

TRANS CLEAR
1 1x2 panel
1 2x4 brick (some discoloration)
3 2x2 slopes

I'd like give these to a good home.  I'm in need of Castle minifigs,
accessories, etc.  Also, I need 6 2x2 quarter circles.  These fit together to
make a 4x4 doughnut.  These are my top priority.  All trades will be honored
before cash offers.  If you're interested, email me at Xcalabur@rocketmail.com
and we'll negotiate.  Remember, first come first serve!  Thanks!
-Chris