 General / 16294
Re: News article about Imagination Centers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 23:45:00 GMT

In lugnet.general, Adrian Egli writes:
There was an article in the business section of the San Diego Union-Tribune
today(March 10) about LEGO planning to open more Imagination Center stores
across the country(ONE NOTE: not where yet!).

San Fransisco, New York City, Dallas, and Chicago have been confirmed.  No
exact sites in those cities have been determined, yet, as far as I know,
though.

Jeff, "Thallid Lord"
Save the Whales!  I may get hungry later...  :)
ICQ #66153738
http://members.xoom.com/aulddragon/