 General / 16290
Re: News article about Imagination Centers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 22:04:12 GMT

If they want to open 12-15 centres, these are the cities I would look for them
in (all guesses, though some have been previously confirmed). They are all
attract quite a few tourist, and, for the most part, have the so-
called "festival malls":

New York City, New York
San Fransisco, California
Los Angeles, California
Miami, Florida
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Dallas, Texas
Houston, Texas
San Antonio, Texas
Atlanta, Georgia
Las Vegas, Nevada
Seattle, Washington
Denver, Colorado
Chicago, Illinois
New Orleans, Louisiana
Toronto, Ontario, Canada (assuming they are planning store in Canada, which I
would guess so)

I'd add that Edmonton, AB is more likely than Toronto...because of the West
Edmonton Mall, not for any other great reason.  Toronto doesn't have a
'festive' mall (except perhaps Square 1 in Missisagua), so that is why I would
say Edmonton first.

James P