 General / 16291
Re: News article about Imagination Centers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 22:30:32 GMT

On Sat, 11 Mar 2000 21:22:30 GMT, "Mark Herzberg" <carorvan@aol.com> wrote:

In lugnet.general, Adrian Egli writes:
There was an article in the business section of the San Diego Union-Tribune
today(March 10) about LEGO planning to open more Imagination Center stores
across the country(ONE NOTE: not where yet!).

If they want to open 12-15 centres, these are the cities I would look for them
in (all guesses, though some have been previously confirmed). They are all
attract quite a few tourist, and, for the most part, have the so-
called "festival malls":

New York City, New York
San Fransisco, California
Los Angeles, California
Miami, Florida
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Dallas, Texas
Houston, Texas
San Antonio, Texas
Atlanta, Georgia
Las Vegas, Nevada
Seattle, Washington
Denver, Colorado
Chicago, Illinois
New Orleans, Louisiana
Toronto, Ontario, Canada (assuming they are planning store in Canada, which I
would guess so)

Of course, I would hope they would open one in Philadelphia.  With the Disney
Experience coming it might be a good place to put one.

Rob

|  Rob Farver - rfarver@rcn.com             |
http://www.farver.com/lego/              |
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/rfarver  |