 General / 16292
Re: News article about Imagination Centers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 22:35:11 GMT

In lugnet.general, James Powell writes:

I'd add that Edmonton, AB is more likely than Toronto...because of the West
Edmonton Mall, not for any other great reason.  Toronto doesn't have a
'festive' mall (except perhaps Square 1 in Missisagua), so that is why I would
say Edmonton first.

James P

Yes, that is true. However, Disney will be opening up a DisneyQuest Centre in
Toronto (as well as Miami and Philadelfia, the latter which I left out). Most
DisneyQuest Centres have a mall. Disney has close ties with LEGO.