 General / 16211
Re: No LEGOFest...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 19:06:51 GMT

Richard Schamus wrote:
<snip>
It's not half bad, once you do mortgage the house for more than
one of them, and take the instructions, and throw them out the window,

actually, with that set you throw them out the 1x4x3 transparent blue
thin wall.

-- dave