 Trains / Train Organizations / 353
Re: No LEGOFest...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 11:14:04 GMT

Rich,

Well apart from the Lego situation its a very nice place. If you ever want a
place where you can visit and just think about lego without actually having
any, It'd be perfect.

We might even let you in on our secrets to thinking about LOTS of lego!

Cheers
Santosh

In lugnet.trains.org, Richard W. Schamus writes:
In lugnet.trains.org, Santosh Bhat writes:
Here in Australia, Lego Trains are a joke. • <snippage, (everyone, go back and read this one>
--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com

I really am sorry to hear that you folks down in Australia can't get decent
Lego. I've thought about wanting to move there, but not now, not with Lego so
scarce. I'll just stay happy right where I am.

Rich
--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (No, I don't work for TLC, but I want
to...)
Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.wamalug.org &
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****