 Trains / Train Organizations / 329
Re: Bright Future for LEGO Trains?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 15:02:12 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Ben Fleskes writes:
<snip>
One interesting point, LEGO trains benefit so much by the presence and
activity of GMLTC, PNLTC and others.  We put on shows at train shows and
demonstrate products. • <snip2>
We are at the dawn of glorious age for LEGO trains.  But I expect our Glory to
thrive in a way much unlike any other train line, either model or toy train.

Yep, it will thrive because the fans (us!) are dragging the company into the
modern age...  Instead of Lego leading the way, they are trying to keep up
with us.  We come up with more ideas and suggestions in a week than Lego has
produced in the last 10 years.

JohnG, GMLTC