 General / 16210
Re: Help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 19:04:00 GMT

Thanks Arjan.
I know that I can find almost all of the instruction
in "brickshelf" but I'm looking for an original one.
I have also an other question:

Can I use 4,5V and 12V lights with 9V system and again, look at my other
questions below please...

JM

In lugnet.general, Arjan Brugman writes:
At least here's the instructions, Jean-marc:

http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/0000/0710-1973/

Can't help you with the other questions though.

Cheers!
--
Arjan Brugman

I Have a few questions and I hope I'm in the right category.

-1- I have a 1x8 black brick with an "ingraved"  S.21 in white.
     From which set does it come from?
-2- I bought a London bus and the sticker are dirty. Is there a way
     to clean the stickers without making them worse?
-3- What kind of glue is good to glue a sticker which doesn't stick
     any more of course, but without damage to the abs
     (especially on a bow like 4022 or some other large pieces?)
-4- I have the set# 710 Name: Wrecker with car. Does anyone has
     the original instructions? and I'm looking for the front steering
     axel 2x4 brick with vertical pin.

Thanks a lot for your help,

Jean-Marc