 General / 1332
Re: Lego Design Contest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 01:16:48 GMT

David Lukens <dml6@po.cwru.edu> wrote:
anyone would sqawk. I know I'd take a turn providing the prize (if we
are talking a monthly thing), and I would bet there are othes who post
here who would do the same.

That's a great idea.  I haven't even thought about the prize thing at all.
I've been working on getting the site ready.  The url for it will be
"http://scooter.cwru.edu/" for the time being (it's one of my personal
machines, pretty beefy and sits beside skeeter and fozzy) and the machine will
be going up on either January 3 or 4.  I will of course post the first topic
around christmas along with a copy of the rules (yeah, yeah, details,
details).  The rules are there just so people don't abuse the concept.

Any other questions or comments, please let me know

I'd be happy to come up with a theme/prompt and offer a prize at some
point.  Sounds like a cool thing to get lots of people into, both as
builders and judges, etc.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/  (discontinued thru Holiday season)
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - Focused discussion groups for LEGO fans worldwide