 General / 1333
Re: Anti-Lego People
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 01:18:44 GMT

Paulo Caparica Junior wrote in message <366F2F7B.1C3959C9@hotmail.com>...

Do you know any anti-Lego people?

I've become one. I used to really love Lego, would buy it for gifts and
recommend it to anyone who asked for a gift idea. However, I'm really not
pleased with the direction Lego has taken in the last few years (like
dumbing down the sets, the overuse of specialized pieces, commercial tie-ins
with Star Wars and Disney) to the point where I don't really buy *any* new
Lego anymore.