 General / 1330
Re: Lego Design Contest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 10 Dec 1998 21:33:39 GMT

Anders Isaksson writes:
Robert M. Dye skrev i meddelandet <3664B9E7.6C9C@writeme.com>...

One way around this would be to have a limited subset of bricks for the
contest. For example, you could define the contest as being "What can be
built out of set #xxxx?"

Or maybe "What can be built with BlockCAD?" :-)

What are some construction ideas that people have that we could use for the
contest.

I have a couple of good ones, but I don't want to make them public until the
competition starts.
Anyone?  Bueler?  Bueler?  Bueler?

Scooter
DML6@po.cwru.edu