 General / 1442
Re: Lego Design Contest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 14:20:43 GMT

"David Lukens" <dml6@po.cwru.edu> writes:

one month of design and submission, then 1/2 a month of voting.  Does
that sound a bit better?

Just my US$.02, obviously, but I think that's still a bit short time.
I normally have a build, photograph, process, scan, post on the web
turnaround at two to three months.  Of course, if I was planning on
joining a contest, I would probably speed up the
photographing/processing part of it a bit.

Do you think 6 weeks for design and submissing is a too long period?
That way, one could have six contest each year.

Fredrik