 General / 1360
Re: Lego Design Contest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 10 Dec 1998 22:55:20 GMT

I think this sounds like a fun idea, but it would be difficult to have a
level playing field. We would have newbies with maybe $50.00 worth of
bricks going up against folks with who knows how many. It doesn't seem
fair.

Wrong! Most of my best Technic creations were built when I had only the
red motor, blue pneumatic and yellow flex sets! Now that I have 20 times
that many bricks and pieces, it is soooo much harder for me to build
anything decent! Too many bricks at times.

And look at Richard Wright's students' creations from Lego Ancient theme
contest....All of the models are good, and some of the best use the smallest
number of bricks!

richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net               remove nospam dot
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888                  ICQ 13177071
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/