 General / 11466
Re: TAN castle walls? It CAN'T be! But what IS it?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 12:31:31 GMT

David Eaton wrote:

Check this out-- looks like TAN castle wall sections!

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=214477376

I'd say they were a yellowed white, but white castle walls didn't come with
those brick patterns!

Could it be some bizarre lighting that's making them tan? But there's another
set for auction by the same people on the same background with grey bricks that
LOOK grey! Some hideously yellowed grey castle walls? A malformed picture?
Gremlins in my monitor?

My guess: It's bad/funky lighting on the lower picture.  Notice that the number
and type of walls in both pics are exactly the same - my guess is, it's two pics
of the same lot.  I notice they don't bother to have a text listing of what walls
are on the lot, either.  Be careful when bidding, you might end up with fewer
items than you thought...

sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston       http://www.io.com/~jeffj
LEGO Want List:      http://www.io.com/~jeffj/LEGO/wantlist.txt
LEGO Trade List:     http://www.io.com/~jeffj/LEGO/tradelist.txt
LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++  YB73m