 General / 11406
Re: TAN castle walls? It CAN'T be! But what IS it?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 21:28:46 GMT

I don't really see the issue here.  In my mind they are gray.  The only • strange
thing I see is that the person used a flash to take the picture and the effect
made the pieces in the front look tanish.  That in my mind is only because • they
were in direct line with the flash.  I have taken many pictures of LEGO both
with and without flash and IMHO a flash works terrible when photographing LEGO
especially close up.

IMO these are all grey and the person just used very poor photographing
techniques.

  I guess I can understand that, but the color, though "wrong," seems
remarkably consistent nonetheless.  Would a single, relatively small flashbulb
cause such an even distortion of color?  I'm asking at face value; I really
don't know.  I thought it was more likely that a bunch of wall sections had
been left in the sun together.

     Dave!