 General / 11493
Re: TAN castle walls? It CAN'T be! But what IS it?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 17:58:08 GMT

David Eaton wrote:

Well, I can rest easy... they ARE in fact light gray. It appears as though it
WAS the fault of bad photography... No cool white castle walls, no custom done
tan walls, just ordinary light gray castle walls with bad lighting... the
person auctioning has no clue about anything Lego related-- just got a big box
o' bricks and parted it out as best as they could. Which is probably why
there's no description-- that and the fact that they're offering TONS of
items... which would be hard to fill out data for, I guess...

DaveE

Well, I did not put much of a description on my first E-Bay auctions,
simply because the pictures showed it all, and second, I figured if I
posted it to lugnet.market.auctions, most AFOL'S would bid on them. It
has been an interesting experience so far.

Scott S.

Scott E. Sanburn
CAD Operator
Affiliated Engineers, Inc.

Work Page:
http://www.aeieng.com/

Home Page:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/index.html

Main LEGO Page:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/legoindex.html

Soon to come: Star Wars LEGO Sets Parts Selling Page!