 General / 11492
Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 17:52:57 GMT

Reading some of the posts, they are, for the most part, valid arguments,
but I don't want to be in a position of such debate. I think the sets
have already arrived at TRU, based on what I found out yesterday. How
long are we going to wait, really? About 2.5 weeks? They will be here
December 26th. I can wait, I don't think there were any revelations in
regards to the sets, from what I saw. Is it worth it? I don't think so,
IMHO, I would much rather focus on the new sets in terms of parts, what
you can and can't do with them, etc. Something to think about. I would
much rather have a positive than a negative relationship with TLC.

Scott S.

Nephilim wrote:

Scott E. Sanburn
CAD Operator
Affiliated Engineers, Inc.

Work Page:
http://www.aeieng.com/

Home Page:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/index.html

Main LEGO Page:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/legoindex.html

Soon to come: Star Wars LEGO Sets Parts Selling Page!