 General / 11388
11387  |  11389
Subject:
TAN castle walls? It CAN'T be! But what IS it?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 20:19:26 GMT

Check this out-- looks like TAN castle wall sections!

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=214477376

I'd say they were a yellowed white, but white castle walls didn't come with
those brick patterns!

Could it be some bizarre lighting that's making them tan? But there's another
set for auction by the same people on the same background with grey bricks that
LOOK grey! Some hideously yellowed grey castle walls? A malformed picture?
Gremlins in my monitor?

Confused,
DaveE