 General / 11391
Re: TAN castle walls? It CAN'T be! But what IS it?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 20:40:28 GMT

I believe they were printed in white, though the stone patterns were in
red not grey. I have to admit they look tanish white to me on my screen
also. I'm guessing they have to be grey and it's just a bad bad
picture.  I'd mail the seller if you really needed to know before
possibly placing a bid.

Tamy

Dave Schuler wrote:

In lugnet.general, David Eaton writes:
Check this out-- looks like TAN castle wall sections!

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=214477376

I'd say they were a yellowed white, but white castle walls didn't come with
those brick patterns!

Could it be some bizarre lighting that's making them tan? But there's another
set for auction by the same people on the same background with grey bricks • that
LOOK grey! Some hideously yellowed grey castle walls? A malformed picture?
Gremlins in my monitor?

  The section in the middle of the second column from the left seems to be
white on its underside, or at least a lighter color than the rest.  Perhaps
it's a matter of bad UV contamination; were these printed wall sections
available in white?  I can't seem to remember at the moment...

     Dave!

--
Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy