 General / 10932
Re: Hardest Piece to remove? Final Answer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 18:20:45 GMT

I did this recently, and I had little trouble.  They were two new ones, so that
may be the reason.

Jeff

In lugnet.general, Christopher Tracey writes:
OW! Painful memories of the same situation are coming back to me now.
This is what keep me from reassembling my Galaxy Commander for several
years.

-Chris

Richard Franks wrote:
If you recall, they have a handle underneath with another three holes on the
underside as well. Just idly playing with them, I wondered how tightly they
would fit together.. hey they're getting tighter.. *click*.