 General / 10861
Re: Hardest Piece to remove? Final Answer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 1999 00:23:33 GMT

On Sat, 27 Nov 1999, Larry Pieniazek (<383FE36E.462C9BD6@voyager.net>)
wrote at 13:58:06

That's my vote too. There just is NOTHING to grip. and if you are not
careful you can bend or break the antenna or the housing, it's a pretty
fragile part.

Yep. It definitely gets my vote. I've resorted to the careful use of a
craft knife to prise them off on several occasions.

Plates can always be gotten off with those gray things, you know, the
things you use to take things apart

Brick Separator?

(not in on the joke, but you can throw your bricks at me :-)
--
Tony Priestman