 General / 10946
Re: Hardest Piece to remove? Final Answer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 20:01:33 GMT

Push a Technic Bush onto a regular antenna as far as it will go, then just
try to get it off.  Unfortunately, I've done this with 8 antennae for a
spider walker, and I'm not sure if I'll ever get all 8 off.

-John Van

Rick Kujawa <spacerocks@iname.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.general, Rick Kujawa writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Rick Kujawa writes:
I would say a 1x2 grille tile from center of a 4x4 or larger plate.
Should be a contest.

I dunno...  :)  I'd have to say, separating a 6x8 plate from a stack of • 10
tightly squeezed 6x8 plates is harder than that.  You can always bend the • 4x4
plate slightly to get the 1x2 grille tile started.

--Todd
Sure, but a STACK of 10? (ie rigid column) no doubt.  I'm talking about • normal
building tecniques and I'll wave the age limit. (12?)

The biggest plate you have with the 2x2 next smallest plate centered and • firmly
attached to the larger.  Smaller on top.