 General / 10873
Re: Hardest Piece to remove?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 1999 06:12:07 GMT

I would say that any brick where one of those gizmos (I am NOT saying
the name but John Neal knows what I mean, he usually catches me out and
throws bricks hard enough to hurt) can get a grip is NOT in the "hardest
piece" contest. Not even close.

2 2x2s are childs play to separate, you only need two gismatchies and
you're all set. (or whatzits if you like the green ones better)

Sorry, Tony, you have to be present for me to toss any at you.