 General / 10844
Re: Hardest Piece to remove? Final Answer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 07:29:23 GMT

In lugnet.general, Rick Kujawa writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Rick Kujawa writes:
I would say a 1x2 grille tile from center of a 4x4 or larger plate.
Should be a contest.

I dunno...  :)  I'd have to say, separating a 6x8 plate from a stack of 10
tightly squeezed 6x8 plates is harder than that.  You can always bend the 4x4
plate slightly to get the 1x2 grille tile started.

--Todd
Sure, but a STACK of 10? (ie rigid column) no doubt.  I'm talking about normal
building tecniques and I'll wave the age limit. (12?)

The biggest plate you have with the 2x2 next smallest plate centered and firmly
attached to the larger.  Smaller on top.