 General / 10864
Re: Hardest Piece to remove? Final Answer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 1999 02:23:10 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tony Priestman writes:

That's my vote too. There just is NOTHING to grip. and if you are not
careful you can bend or break the antenna or the housing, it's a pretty
fragile part.

Yep. It definitely gets my vote. I've resorted to the careful use of a
craft knife to prise them off on several occasions.

Try getting getting one of a 1x1 round plate :( My fingers absent-mindedly
found this particular combination as I played with some pieces whilst reading
Lugnet today! After the two space laser-gun things almost tore off my
thumb-nail, I think I'll leave my new creation together for a while! They'd
probably just come apart at the wrong moment and ping up my nose at 70mph.

I've *never* had a problem with those pieces on a normal sized plate! I still
think the laser guns are more difficult though - it's just fear of personal
injury stopping me from trying to get my new creation apart.

Richard