 General / 10862
Re: Hardest Piece to remove?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 1999 01:12:21 GMT

What has always worked for me is turning the stick horizontal and giving • it
a slight twist.  I have yet to bend any that way.  I always have problems
removing 1x2 plates from any other plate.  The tiles and grilles are
designed for removal so those are not too hard.

Not so fast!  I have some black 1x2 grilles that don't have that handy edge
around the bottom.

Will

Visit the Lego Beach Fire and Rescue Service
http://www.simflex.com/users/willhess/