 General / 10849
Re: Hardest Piece to remove?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 14:19:35 GMT

In lugnet.general, Scott Arthur writes:
Wet your lego, and it just falls apart. This works very well on heads stuck
in helmets.

Scott A
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Bridge/8522/LEGO.htm

Seems rather unsanitary, but at least your LEGO collection will never have
athlete's foot.
The small black wrench accessory can also be helpful getting bricks apart.  I
vote for the antenna/control stick.  It is a bear.
Aaron