 General / 10857
10856  |  10858
Subject:
Pieces too simple to remove? was Re: Hardest Piece to remove?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 17:02:02 GMT

In lugnet.general, Scott Arthur writes:
Wet your lego, and it just falls apart. This works very well on heads stuck
in helmets.

Scott A
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Bridge/8522/LEGO.htm

Heh.  That was going to be my nomination - a classic
space helmet that has a slightly bent lower lip of the helmet that
makes it more difficult to press down on a figure.  Once I stuck
it on a figure's head, the head was pretty much in there for good.

I don't find the joysticks that hard to deal with.  Yes, the stick
will pull out if you tug straight on them, but you can lower the
stick until it's horizontal and then use it as a lever to twist the
base of the element off.

A related question - which piece do you wish would be more difficult
to remove?  I'd nominate the 2x2x2 space pillars used as landing
mechanisms in so many spaceships, back to LL928.

--

jthompson@esker.com    "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily"