 General / 10931
Re: Lego In Chu?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 18:12:13 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tamyra Teed writes:

I saw the "Royal King" set when I was in Manitoba last christmas in the
dollar store, The box made the set look pretty good, though I happened
to find an open one on the shelf and the horse looked like Sh*t. I
almost picked it up though decided against it.  I don't remember the box
having the Shifty on it, just the red box with some chinese? lettering.
I'll have to check if I go up for New Years to see if they are still
there.

Heh, I call these sets "Shitfy" without the "F"!  But seriously, the quality
is REALLY bad.  These bricks make MegaBlocks look good.  The instructions are
like colour photocopies.  The color is way off, and the printing on the
minifigs (I can't bear to use this word for Sh*ty) is horrible.

Bryan