 General / 10910
Re: Lego In Chu?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 08:48:47 GMT

In lugnet.general, Scott W. Runyan writes:

Right here, thanks to Chris Doyle

http://www.bootlegtoys.com/legos/shifty.htm

Lego is not a toy, it's a way of life. Build on!
ScottR swrunyan@uswest.net

On Chris Doyle's website, he mentions the existence of 9603.

Um, err... I am NOT at all proud to announce that I have the missing set.
It's an evil duplicate of set #1713 Shipwrecked Pirate.

Fortunately, it's not currently in my possession.  I've been telling my
girlfriend to get rid of that trash.  Funny thing is, I got it from someone in
Germany...

Bryan