 General / 10935
Re: Lego In Chu?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 18:33:29 GMT

In lugnet.general, Scott W. Runyan writes:
Nephilim <jthompson@esker.com> wrote in message
Do you have a scanner?  I think the LEGO community would be interested in
seeing this -- clones are always of interest, and a direct rip-off like
that would be, too.   If you put pictures of the sets up on the web, they
could be forwarded to LEGO.

--

jthompson@esker.com    "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily"

Right here, thanks to Chris Doyle

http://www.bootlegtoys.com/legos/shifty.htm

Lego is not a toy, it's a way of life. Build on!
ScottR swrunyan@uswest.net

At the LL Carlsbad Legofest some fellow AFOLs from Japan brought one of these.
It wasn't any of the sets that've been mentioned so far; I believe it was the
Paradisa motorboat.

Jeff