 General / 10909
Re: Lego In Chu?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 07:38:42 GMT

If you saw it in real life, you wouldn't want it.  It looks really bad next
to real Lego.

--

Paul Davidson, aka Tinman
   http://theForce.net

Nephilim <jthompson@esker.com> wrote in message news:FLy28D.67@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.general, Scott W. Runyan writes:
Nephilim <jthompson@esker.com> wrote in message
Do you have a scanner?  I think the LEGO community would be interested • in
seeing this -- clones are always of interest, and a direct rip-off like
that would be, too.   If you put pictures of the sets up on the web, • they
could be forwarded to LEGO.

--

jthompson@esker.com    "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily"

Right here, thanks to Chris Doyle

http://www.bootlegtoys.com/legos/shifty.htm

Lego is not a toy, it's a way of life. Build on!
ScottR swrunyan@uswest.net

Ack!  What a surprise to see the old red soldier figure.
I hate to say this, but if I found a store stocking this
stuff, I'd buy multiple copies of that set (if the quality
wasn't tooo heinous) just for that figure.  (Then I'd
hate myself for doing so, and probably keep the rip-off
figures bagged in a ziplock separately from the rest of
my soldiers.)

--

jthompson@esker.com   "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily"