 General / 10950
Re: Lego In Chu?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 21:00:12 GMT

Jeff Stembel wrote:

At the LL Carlsbad Legofest some fellow AFOLs from Japan brought one of these.
It wasn't any of the sets that've been mentioned so far; I believe it was the
Paradisa motorboat.

Yes, I got one in a trade. Worth having for the novelty value but boy
are they bad.

I suspect that TLG won't take action without some sort of assistance, if
we could trace these a few steps back in the direction of the source, it
might help.