 General / 10923
Re: Lego In Chu?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 16:32:18 GMT

Scott R wrote:
Right here, thanks to Chris Doyle
http://www.bootlegtoys.com/legos/shifty.htm

Good-oh, now I don't have to find a scanner <g>.  The one I have is the
pirate one, and you can actually read the Lego logo on the shovel on the
box art. The pieces inside are crappily moulded and the colors don't
match Lego colors. In some sets the colors are totally different from
the box art (eg red instead of yellow).

Kevin
--
Email: kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com