 General / 10902
Re: Lego In Chu?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 06:26:15 GMT

Nephilim <jthompson@esker.com> wrote in message
news:FLx7IC.Koz@lugnet.com...
Do you have a scanner?  I think the LEGO community would be interested in
seeing this -- clones are always of interest, and a direct rip-off like
that would be, too.   If you put pictures of the sets up on the web, they
could be forwarded to LEGO.

--

jthompson@esker.com    "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily"

Right here, thanks to Chris Doyle

http://www.bootlegtoys.com/legos/shifty.htm

Lego is not a toy, it's a way of life. Build on!
ScottR swrunyan@uswest.net