 General / 10901
Re: LEGO in Toy Story 2?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 04:34:28 GMT

When I wrote that, I hadn't seen the movie, but I have now, and I agree
with Mr. Braun... no way would one tail swipe have wrecked a LEGO house.

I'm worried that I am an Al if I'm not careful (although I can't see
stealing from a garage sale...).

Mr L F Braun wrote:

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Every one of those toy brands no doubt paid for product placement (after
all, potatohead and etchasketch sales went way up.). Paying for
placement is a typical move.

No doubt TLG wouldn't pay... that hubris thing again.

Well, maybe the designers didn't make them LEGO or with underside tubes
because they knew that genuine LEGO just isn't that easy to knock over and
break?  :)

best,

Lindsay