 General / 10922
Re: Lego In Chu?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 15:50:16 GMT

Nephilim wrote [re: Shifty]:

Ack!  What a surprise to see the old red soldier figure.
I hate to say this, but if I found a store stocking this
stuff, I'd buy multiple copies of that set (if the quality
wasn't tooo heinous) just for that figure.  (Then I'd
hate myself for doing so, and probably keep the rip-off
figures bagged in a ziplock separately from the rest of
my soldiers.)

If, that is, the soldiers inside were really red.

Didn't this thread come up before regarding SHIFTY?  That what was in the box
didn't even come close to matching what was on the box (the image being, as it
is, a direct ripoff of the LEGO box)?

best

Lindsay