 Fun / 316
Re: Crossword 002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Mon, 25 Dec 2000 07:07:27 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.fun, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Hello again!
Thanks for the helpful and encouraging comments. Thanks too to Todd L. who has
been a patient tester for my attempts at clue writing.

A new puzzle is now ready for those who would like to give it a whirl..
Java: http://www.lugnet.com/puzzles/crossword/002/
Print: http://www.lugnet.com/puzzles/crossword/002/print.html

-Suz
Hi Suzanne!

I love the crossword feature, though I think it's time for a new one.  I was
wondering: When we can expect to see puzzle #003?  Especially since it is
located in a prominent spot on the LUGNET site, posting a new puzzle about
every month or two would keep pace with this otherwise already well
maintained site.

I'm sure since you and Todd have your hands full as it is, this may not be a
priority by any means.  But since it is in full view upon entering, it is
observed to be a feature that is slowly growing stale.

Other than that, you have a great site that has proven to be a valuable
resource to this LEGO fanatic.  Keep up the good work!

Happy Holidays!

Sincerely,

Ken Wright